NOTE: This Key Is 100% Genuine And For A Lifetime. Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus 2019 Single License Is Totally Free But You Need To Complete Our Sponsor 02 (Two) Survey, Free App Install, Or Review Any Website. This Is A Very Easy Job And It Will Takes 5/10 Minutes. We Suggest Please Use Your Mobile Phone To Complete This Job. Because The Phone Is The Best And Easy Way To Complete This Job.
Microsoft Office is by far the most used productivity suite used by enterprises around the world. According to the latest #VDILIKEAPRO State of the Union survey, enterprises are using Office 2016 with an adoption of 30%. Office 2013 is not far behind with 25% and Office 2010 is still used in 15% of the environments.
Microsoft is continuously working on improvements and new features and released Office 2019 last month.
This blog post focuses on the performance and capacity impact of the three most recent Office versions in a VDI environment.
What’s new in Office 2019
Microsoft has always piqued the interests of its users by offering new features and improvements, such as:
- Word; Learning tools (captions and audio descriptions), speech feature (text-to-speech), and improved inking functionality
- Excel; Ability to publish to PowerBI, PowerPivot enhancements, and PowerQuery enhancements
- PowerPoint; Zoom capabilities for the ordering of slides within presentations, morph transition feature, and the ability to insert and manage icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Outlook; Updated contact cards, focused inbox, and travel and delivery summary cards
More information can be found here.
Office 2019 requirements
It is important to comply with the requirements specified by the vendor to make use of the latest features and functionalities. For Office 2019 the requirements are:
- Computer and processor; 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
- Professional Plus: 2.0 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business.
- Memory; 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk; 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Display; 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics; Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Professional Plus: Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
- Operating system; Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Browser; The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version; Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
Microsoft’s announcement regarding Office 2019 is, it will only work on SAC (Semi-Annual Channel) and Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC 2019 (or 1809)) for both Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019. Although Windows 7 has extended support that goes until early 2020 and Windows 8.1 until the year 2023, Microsoft will not support the latest version of Office on these operating systems.
While adding new features can improve the work productivity and user experience of the end-user, it might also impact compute resources. The software requirements are therefore important to note and used for sizing calculations.