How to Download And Install Fresh Windows 10 From Microsoft Website For Free.
Today in this video we showed you how to download the latest version of windows 10 pro home and all editions official iso file.
Microsoft Windows 10 Download Link: http://za.gl/KJlsETs3
The Microsoft Web page link automatically redirects you to Media Creation Tool download page / Windows 10 Upgrade, If you try to open it on a Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 PC.
You can DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 ISO file from Microsoft WINDOWS WEBSITE link on a PC, with a different operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS or any Linux Distro.
If you open the Microsoft WEBSITE LINK on a PC with any OS other than Windows 7 or later, Then Follow This Step :
The Web page will not redirect and you’ll get the original Web page containing direct download links of Windows 10 offline ISO files.
If you are using Google Chrome Web Browser, then press Ctrl + Shift+ J key to open Chrome as mobile. If you are using the Mozilla Firefox web browser, then press Ctrl + Shift+ M key,
For the Internet Explorer web browser press F12 key to open Developer Tools and then click the Emulation tab and select any Phone from “Device” drop-down box.
Refresh the Google Chrome Page. Now you can See download Windows 10 Disk image (ISO File). Select Windows 10 from “Select Edition” drop-down box and click confirm.
Now select windows language from select the product language drop-down box and click confirm. Select 32-bit or 64-bit as per your computer configuration. Your Microsoft Windows 10 Free ISO File download will be started automatically.
Before you Download Windows 10 the tool make sure you have:
1. An Internet connection (Internet service provider fees may apply).
2. Sufficient data storage is available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
3. A blank USB Flash Drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank
4. DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
5. When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.